The principle of free energy coming from the Kosmos universe is stated in Babushka Egg Concept Book #9. If you are motivated and entrepreneurially inclined use the opportunity what has been extracted and formulated in ten practical lessons explaining in more detail the UREE #12, which is inclusive elaborated in that Babushka Egg.
Just follow my instructions meant for Dummies and hopefully you can figure out how it works and apply the recommended technical advice how to build a model per instructions. It is relative simple with only two parts:
- Electricity generated by a coil applying
- Gravity, two possibilities.
A simple one-cylinder perpetually running motor could be hand-controlled and pivot-mounted on top of the bicycle’s front wheel. It was designed to go 30 mph or less, based on an average weight of 350 lb. India and China have the greatest bicycle population, which provide a huge potential to sell a small inexpensive bicycle assist-motor running on free energy, no kidding. Why not be better informed what nature gives, all free?
Free Electricity Bicycle Motor
- The cylinder is made of aluminum-ceramic, about 3.5 inch diameter x ¼ inch thick walls for a 4 inch stroke displacement, and runs @ 2000 rpm linked to a proper flywheel 5 inch diameter. It needs to be cranked like a lawnmower with a small rope.
- The inside cylinder wall is rubbed with a dry lubricant (micronized Moly-di-sulfate) which works like graphite. The motor will never get hot with free energy and has no oil, running cold.
- On top and bottom of the cylinder is mounted a solenoid copper winding coil which will be fired by a capacitor to make it magnetically polarized in synchronized cycles by switching the polarity of the solenoid coils. It osculates to reverse polarity by pushing on one side of the magnetic piston up, the other side down, and vice-versa with synchronized cycles.
- The piston is made of a suitable 3” dia x 2” donut super Neodymium-Iron-Boron magnet and works similar to a car engine by going over a crank to drive a flywheel, which has a small 2”diameter rubberized transfer wheel with a spring loaded side pressure friction clutch mounted on the periphery of the flywheel. The rubberized transfer wheel will engage the front tire being pivoted by the driver over the bicycle front tire by the weight of the motor. An up or down motion of the running motor transfers energy to the front tire.
- The required electricity is generated from Teslar coil windings wound around the outside of the ceramic cylinder, which will create potential current-voltage stored in two capacitors.
- It works according to the law of physics demonstrated in a switching solenoid, like magnetism repels the same charge and attracts the opposite charge. When the inside super-magnet piston moves passing the copper windings in both directions, it will generate electricity accumulated in two capacitors.
The principle of magnetism produced in the solenoid will push-pull the magnet-piston up or down by switching the solenoid coil winding to transfer the stroke force to a flywheel always running continuously at high speed.
- The motor is pivoted mounted over the front bicycle wheel. The driver manually engages or disengages by means of friction pressed by the motor weight to maintain speed independent of the motor, always running high. A small transfer rubberized wheel between the Flywheel and the bicycle tire with a side pressure clutch break could even out rpm differentials at starting.
Using Gravity force next as an add-on, if not enough energy is created or vice-versa.
Another Free Gravity Energy Motor Version
- Required is a green, wheel chair steel bottle with compressed air. It is connected in line with two one-way valves that function like an automobile motor. When the piston is moved from the pressurized air bottle to a halfway stroke, the valve is closed as the power is maxed out. Thereafter the flywheel moves the piston further to the bottom slowing down to zero and reversed repeating the cycle.
- However, the other side of the piston crank cycle will be moving the same air pressure back passing the seconded one-way valve. Then it will push back the same air into the same green bottle. The inline valve prevents the air from flowing backwards when each cycle is zero on the end of the crank.
- Pushing the same air back into the pressurized bottle is accomplished only with higher pressure on the return cycle. Physics teaches us that when air is heated up, it creates an expanding, higher pressure similar to a steam engine.
This is achieved by firing a spark plug via a capacitor in the middle of the piston range, or on top of the cylinder for a short time sufficient to build up a higher force to overcome the pressure inside the green bottle. It is then pushed back by higher pressure, hot air in the up-stroke of the piston. The air is cooled again mixing with the remaining green bottle air continually recycled.
- Therefore, each motion up or down is a working cycle: one is negative the other positive similar to magnetism activating coils. It is analogous to how the automobile motor piston works: one side is higher the other side has lower pressure. The cycles are repeated to maintain the same pressure as the expanded air is cooled, maybe by additional aluminum surface ribs mounted on the steel bottle.
Why is perpetual motion suppressed by every global atheistic government? They have confiscated 700 patents from Nicola Tesla, who harnessed electricity, being paid off by the energy oil cartel?
Why not read Babushka egg concept books #9 to be better informed to learn the theory where the free energy comes from, still gratis on the Internet?
Think in logic
And read the other 10 lessons of
Free Energy for Dummies
to be better educated.
Once more proven Genesis 1:3 Announcing infinite energy for mankind